Weekends or 3 days
From 4 days
Beginners flamenco dance classes for visiting groups in Barcelona
The adventure of a journey begins before you even set out.
If you’re planning your visit to Barcelona, you’ll know what I’m talking about: where to stay, places to visit, things to do…
At Gracia Flamenca we’re experts at making things easier for you.
Our teachers will prepare an introductory flamenco class for you and your group where you can experience the magic and strength of this dance form—an experience that will stay with you for the duration of your trip.
Discovering the secrets of flamenco, dancing with your friends, learning a choreography… Who can resist such a combination?
Excitement, fun and flamenco: 3 things that shouldn’t be missing from your suitcase when you get back home!
What’s the class like?
- The class combines learning flamenco with the joy of celebrating among friends.
- You’ll practice with the rhythm of the palmas (handclapping) and learn the basic steps of flamenco.
- We’ll create a short choreography which you can show off back home.
- You can take photos and video throughout the session.
- The class will be taught in English and/or French.
What do I need to take the class?
- To join the class you just need to wear comfortable clothing and close-fitting shoes.
- And bring plenty of enthusiasm, so you can learn, dance and have fun!
- No prior dancing experience is necessary to enjoy the class and learn everything we’ve prepared for you.
Are you planning on living in Barcelona for a few weeks or months?
Whether it’s an Erasmus programme, a PhD, work, or simply pleasure… There are plenty of people who come to live in Barcelona for a short period and are looking for ways to make the most of their stay, choosing activities that will make a difference in their day to day lives and their way of experiencing the city.
Learn to dance flamenco at Gracia Flamenca for the duration of your stay, signing up to our regular lessons, and fill your life with art and good times.
You’ll discover the strength and magic of this dance form, practice the language and be a part of a group with similar interests.
All our teachers speak English and/or French.
Get in touch at
You can also call us on +34 651 090 177
Tell us if this is your first flamenco experience or if you have danced before in your country of origin. And let us know how many hours per week you would like to dance. We’ll quickly send you a proposed schedule that fits in with your travel dates.